Covid 19 Update
New rules in place during Covid 19.
1. You will need to buy a ticket from the pay booth on
the platform before boarding the train.
2. We now accept both cash and credit card payment.
3. You will only be allowed to sit with your own family
or group, no mixed compartments.
4. If you have a pram or buggy you will be required to
load and unload it yourself.
5. PLEASE NOTE
We regret that we cannot carry buggies or bikes on the
new trams at this time.
6. This is not compulsory but you could consider wearing a mask if aged over 11 years old, while on the train ride.
Please take instructions from our staff to help us all to remain safe.
Thank you for using the train, stay safe and enjoy the ride.
We are pleased to announce that we have two visiting locomotives for the
They have not been added to the timetable yet, but we will be running them when we can use available drivers.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page. Here and please click “Like”
We will add more details about these locomotives when they are here and settled in.
Page updated 22 October 2020